Resolutions aren’t limited to individuals, with the dawning of the New Year take time to reflect on what you want 2022 to hold for your little family. Your resolution list can be light-hearted, serious, or a little of both. Below are some ideas you may want to include in your family resolution list:
- Plan a family trip, to the mountains, the beach, or a new city, go somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit.
- Invest in a college savings account for baby’s future, commit to an investment amount and work towards it throughout the year.
- Visit long-distance relatives, especially those who have yet to meet baby.
- Share meals at the table together and not in front of the TV. Baby will enjoy eating with you and becoming a self-feeder with the help of the Olababy Training Spoon.
- Eat more veggies! As baby gets bigger they will be able to eat a wider variety of foods, make sure this includes plenty of vegetables. Mom and Dad could probably add a few more veggies to their plates as well.
- Read read read. Make a resolution to read to baby every night or most nights. It’s a great way to bond with baby and give them a head start in academic success.
- Print out family pictures. With the advent of technology, most photos of baby are stored in the cloud. Scrolling on a screen will never be as satisfying, so commit to printing out photos and creating family albums.
Hopefully making New Years resolutions for your family will excite you with all that 2022 has too offer. Here at Olababy, we wish you a happy new year and hope you accomplish all your resolutions and more!