Summer is the perfect time for Baby Showers and it’s also one of the most popular times to throw them. The theme lays out a plan for the entire Shower. What kinds of games you’ll have? What food you’ll serve? What should people wear? All these questions are answered by the theme. We love all the crazy ideas we’ve seen on the internet and we have compiled a list of our favorite ideas.
- Alice in Wonderland:Decorate with checkered prints and lots of color; glue some playing cards around the house to keep up with the theme. For food, small sandwiches, cookies, and tea. Also put a toy mouse in the teapot if you want to be as authentic as possible.
- Nature:Throw your shower outside! Do your best to include some index cards on the tables with simple eco-friendly tips, this will make for great conversation pieces.
- Vintage:This really depends on how vintage you’d like to go, do you prefer the flapper style, or disco fever? Whichever you like you’ll have a blast going to your local thrift shop and grabbing the perfect outfit.
- Rustic:This theme seems to be a fan favorite since the decorations are so much fun and are perfect for a DIY “old-timey” photo booth. Decorate with mason jars, burlap, and pastels.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s: Get your biggest hat and your best dress because it’s time to get fancy. Bust out as much Tiffany Blue as you can and get to decorating. We suggest serving only breakfast foods and try to be as fancy as you can, eggs florentine, mimosas, and of course a danish to start.
- Welcome to the Jungle:Animal themes are always fun! Decorate with animal stuffed animals, lots of bright colors, and try making each table a different animal theme. We also love animal cracker decorating contests, put your precision and creativity to the test!
- Mustache:Mustaches are in…You can make personal makeshift mustaches so everyone looks ridiculous and cute together. No need to think too hard of incorporating mustaches into the food, just make sure to get a group milk mustache picture for the gram.
- Spa Day:What better way to celebrate all the hard work you are about to do than with a day of ultimate relaxation and pampering. Cucumber sunglasses, lotions, creams, masks, nail polish, if you can name it, then get it. You and your friends will have the best time relaxing together sipping on wine while enjoying a foot massage.
- Polka Dot:This is one of our personal favorites just because of how much we love polka dots! Try as best you can to get creative, you can actually make fruit juice caviar and it works perfectly to polka dot up your drinks.
- Brunch: Is there any better way to start the day than with brunch? Refreshing drinks, delicious bites, and great company that’s what brunch is all about. Perfect for a summer baby shower.
Baby showers are a great way to celebrate the coming of your precious bundle of joy with all your closest friends and family. Make it special by choosing a theme and going all out, the pictures will always look great and the memories will last a lifetime.