What you'll need:
Peaches (6 peaches makes enough puree to fill 1 standard ice tray)
Hand held peeler
Food processor or blender
Small to medium pot with steamer basket or Olababy SteamBowl
- Begin by peeling your peaches, then cut them into smaller pieces.
- Fill your pot with water just below the steamer basket (or SteamBowl) and add the peaches and pot lid.
- Allow the water to come to a low boil and allow the peaches to steam for 15 minutes. The larger the pieces and the more firm the peaches, the more time they will require to cook.
- Remove once you can easily stab the peaches with a fork.
- Place the peaches in the blender and puree.